Monday, June 10, 2013

Weird Teetery Place

First, I need to tell you I found this, which I seriously think is the best description of how depression feels that I have ever read. Ever. Also it's funny and the pictures crack me up. 

I feel like I'm on an anxiety teeter totter right now. It is not fun like real ones. It just has the butterlfly-ey feeling, but like the I'm about to fall off this big teeter totter kind of butterflies. Right now I am feeling vaguely anxious about work tomorrow. I have managed to turn off my work thoughts enough that I am not obsessing about something that is making me anxious. But I have a vague sense that something is about to go very, very wrong. This feeling is only useful when your spidey senses are working correctly. Mine are all out of whack. I'm going to go crazy soon if this doesn't stop. The good news is, the vague feeling is a step up from the all-consuming anxiety where the thought practically eats you alive. So I think the meds are working. But still, I think I went a little crazy while the meds weren't working, and maybe there is no cure for that portion of crazy. This does not bode well.

I'm rambley tonight. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment