Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Grownuphood is Stupid.

The older I get, the harder adulthood seems to be. I don't understand it. I feel like things were so much simpler, and the rules were so much clearer when I was younger. Friendship was so much simpler, and the rules were clear. I miss the days when I didn't have friends who compartmentalize like some of them do. It seems so fake and dishonest to me. They feel they can be loyal friends while they are disloyal to me in other parts of life. That is stupid. I feel so un-valued. I feel so untrusted. I don't understand how people function treating relationships like this. I don't understand people who are okay with making people's lives miserable in the name of  "doing a good job" at work. How on earth does that equate doing a good job?

No comments:

Post a Comment