Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello, Good Day!

I feel healthy today. Everything isn't perfect. There are things I wish were different. I wish a few people were relating with me differently than they are choosing to. I am stressed or nervous about a few things. I'm irritated about a few things at work, and a few things personally. But I'm content all the same. I love meds that work. I think they are making people want to be around me more. Also, the anti-anxiety meds have helped me to feel more sane and get through some things. I have the kind you take at the point of anxiety, and that you shouldn't use every day. They have helped keep me pinned down in reality and rational a few times. I find that having experienced a few stressful situations in that state makes me more able to conceive of dealing with similar circumstances in the future. That gives me hope.

Don't get me wrong. I don't feel like every day from now on will be like this. But I feel like I'm okay today. And every once in a while I need to stop and recognize these days and document them to prove to myself that they do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment