Thursday, August 16, 2012

Apparently Love is Scary

So... haven't dated in a while. Not since Red. Am now dating. Boyfriend has already declared he is In Love. Which is super sweet and makes me swoon a little. The part where I panic is when he wants me to say it back. I don't think I could call what I am feeling love. I do like him. I miss him sometimes. I'm attracted to him for sure. But Love freaks me out, apparently. Like, way more than I realized. It's not scary in friendship, or for family. But for the boyfriend? Love? So scary. And it's really starting to bother him. But the more he pushes, the more freaked out I get and the more I feel like I may never feel it, for him, or for anyone. Really need to go get me some more counseling. Or I'm going to be a little bitter hermit woman soon and for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment