Thursday, November 29, 2012

Writing.

Sometimes I think about writing. I think about coming home from work and spending the whole night writing, and how I will love it, and it will soothe my soul and I will feel all creative and have an outlet and not think about the crap at work, and the crap in my personal life, and it will be magical. And then I go and catch up on Facebook. And then there is pinterest....

So, clearly I am leading a rich life recreation-wise. I'm totally rejuvenated each morning and just RARING to go back to work, as you can imagine. Which, as you may guess, means I hate everyone's stinking guts, and was telling people to bite me as I wrote back the stupid diplomatic, cooperative emails. So, yeah. Happy, happy.

We won't get into the reasons I dread work and feel incredibly isolated, alone, and helpless every day now. I'm hoping this feeling passes soon. This morning, however, I had an anxiety attack larger than I have had in a while, and was convinced as I drove into work that my boss and the HR guy would be sitting in my office, and they would fire me. Don't ask me why. I am not aware of any (more) ways I have screwed up. But I'm still terrified  I've tried to talk to my boss about the impact some of the ways she manages me cause me to panic and despond. But, um, yeah. She takes it personally (as she in teh same breath tells me I need to learn how to not take things personally), and doesn't understand why I don't trust her. And yet, tells me that if I get fired, I will bring it on myself. Um, thanks for putting those positive thoughts out there? So, now? Don't really trust her. Because she doesn't seem to believe in me. And I want to tell her to bite me.

But, seriously, I used to love writing, and swore I would be a writer forever. I'm now failing. Haven't really written since college, in any kind of meaningful way. Sooooo... I really should start writing instead of pinning stuff on my boards on pinterest....

Tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. It is really awesome.Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.curing depression naturally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who r u? Think you're awesome? You don't sound like one.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work is not bad. Think of it in a positive way-you make friends and money.Along with that, you have talent to write- its great for jobs. I can see your interest in writing which you are good at XD Sometimes criticism can be hard to take especially when you are going through tough times. But at times when you are not doing it the way they want it even if you don't know the manager usually has to say it which is their job unless she's being rude on stuffs that's not her business. It's probably why she's telling you not to take it personally. I hope this paragraph will be perfect so i don't hav 2 delete it becuz of silly mistakes. Wish you the best :)
    Much support <3

    ReplyDelete