Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Inevitable Crappiness Afterwards

Because I was feeling so darn healthy, now of course things are going to pot. Coolgirl has been impatient with me, and work-wise some things have been going down that both surprised me and hurt. Apparently I am super sensitive, and Coolgirl has a hard time understanding why I am taking things personally. And I have a hard time understanding why it seems to irritate her so much that I am emotional about things. It's one of the most painful things I've gone through with her. I don't like it. She has not been cruel. She has had moments where I have felt she could be kinder. But she has been genuine in expressing her feelings. And she has been tender when she could. I know from the way we parted on Friday that everything will be okay with us. But it's been all weekend. She isn't answering my texts (which is common-she is self-admittedly bad about it), and I fill in blanks when I have too much time to think. Right now the blank I am filling in is that she wants a break from me. I am probably a little right. It was a long week at work last week and apparently, as she told me Friday, I was major contributing factor to that (not that she said it quite like that). She hasn't been online, and she hasn't answered texts. I think she is checking out from the world. I don't like being part of The World. I didn't used to be. See, this is where I get all crazy. Because this thought pattern goes over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment