Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Need a Vacation

My friend just left for vacation, and I won't see her for a few weeks.When we parted, I had the impulse to savor the last few moments together, because I was going to miss her. After she left, I pondered why it felt like such a huge deal to part, as thought I wouldn't see her for a very long time. She is always eager to say goodbye to people when vacation is looming.I don't get that. As I thought about that, I thought, I'm never so excited about vacation. But, I also thought, if I was getting a break from me, I would feel a burst of freedom like she seemed to be feeling too. I want a vacation from me. I'm exhausting. I don't blame others for wanting a break from me. This friend wants a break from me. My man wants a break Why can't I have a break? It would be so relaxing. I wish I knew how to do that. .

No comments:

Post a Comment