Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Misery

Today I feel pretty miserable. My friend got engaged. She texted my other friend to tell her, but not me. I found out in a really off-hand way. It was not a great start to my day. I need to learn to let these tings go. I feel so wounded. And sad. I love her, but she doesn't seem to feel that I am very important. She's always doing this. She told me a while ago she was reprioritizing, and led me to believe she had realized she needed to value me more. Now I'm thinking maybe not. Or maybe it was just a day. I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about that. That sucks. I don't feel very important to my friends either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get along with my friends as well. It doesn't matter. You do what you do and if she doesn't do any big harm, just leave it :)

    ReplyDelete